Saturday, 25 January 2014

Looking for the Good Things Day 16

It started off a very nice day but it has spoiled itself, heavy rain and thunder!

So I've put my time to good use and made a needlecase for my niece's birthday gift.

Spotty on the outside.



and stripey on the inside



I actually used my rotary cutter, very brave of me, frightening implement! I know many of you are experts but I have struggled. Today - success!

Now shall I snuggle down with Rosie, who has been on the sofa for hours? She isn't silly is she?!



Or shall I make something else? Well my sewing machine is still out so I think I should do some more sewing.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Carol xx

2 comments:

Anne said...

The sewing case is lovely Carol and am sure will be loved by its recipient.
Rosie has definitely got the right idea, in fact as I'm typing this Marmalade is sat on our sofa throw snuggled fast asleep.

Indigo Blue said...

Lovely gift. I could do with a needle case as my one has fallen apart. You have given me a reminder to make one. I too wish the weather would sort itself out as I am fed up with getting soaked every time I go out of the front door!